Our chiropractor is proud to now offer Hydrotherapy massage. Hydrotherapy massage provides a customizable form of natural massage therapy to help lessen the symptoms of muscle pain and stiffness. The patient lies on the water massage table and the pressure, temperature, and concentration of the water are dispersed based on the need of the person receiving the therapy. Jets that disperse the heated water provide the massage-like manipulation of the muscles. The ebb and flow of the water on the affected areas provides a healing pressure to help with the soothing of sore and painful muscles.
BENEFITS OF Hydrotherapy massage
There are many benefits to Hydrotherapy massage, including muscle relief and a positive impact on overall health. Whether you experience pain from a sports injury, motor vehicle accident, or general stress, there are many ways that Hydrotherapy massage can help you relax. If you are feeling back, neck, or body pain, regular Hydrotherapy massage sessions could be the treatment that you need to begin the healing process.
Massage helps with overall wellness and is recognized as an important component of a healthy lifestyle. Hydrotherapy water massage benefits in the following:
- Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- Reduces the level of stress and anxiety
- Deep relaxation provides a feeling of well-being
- Increases circulation in local areas where massaged
- Relieves muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension
Hydrotherapy water massage treatments can be adjusted to your specific needs. Doctors can adjust the following massage bed settings:
- Target the water massage area with 60 points on the body.
- Program the water massage intensity on a scale from 1-10.
- Adjust the speed at which the water massage travels up and down the body.